The year is 1774 and Richard Wingfield 3rdViscount Powerscourt and his wife Lady Amelia Wingfield have just moved intotheir beautiful townhouse at number 59 South William Street, Dublin.
You will be guided throughthe magnificent rooms and with a little imagination you will conjure up images of life in the eighteenth century as preparations for a dinner and dance are under way!
Meeting place for the tour is at the SouthWilliam Street entrance to Powerscourt Centre.
After the tour, treat yourself to the Wingfield Cocktail or Afternoon Tea in Lost Society.
1. The Kitchen and Cellars – Pygmalion Bar
2. The Entrance Hall – The Garden
3. Lord Powerscourt’s Dressing Room & Bedroom – The Bonsai Shop
4. Lady Powerscourt’s Dressing Room & Bedroom – Pzazz Hair Salon
5. The Music Room – The Town Bride
6. The Ballroom – The Powerscourt Gallery
7. The Dining Room – Lost Society